JAWA 300 Vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 comparison
Compare JAWA 300 and Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the JAWA 300 Vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 starts at ₹ 1.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA 300 starts at ₹ 1.74 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.83 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 base engine returns 40 kmpl. The JAWA 300 base returns 38 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of JAWA 300
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Volkswagen In Final Talks To Seal Biggest M&A Deals In China's EV Sector: Report
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?