Kawasaki Ninja 650 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja 650 and Kawasaki Ninja 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja 650 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.99 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja 650 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja 650
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company May Bid For Britain's Norton Motorcycles
- Coronavirus: Hyundai Logo Re-imagined To Promote Social Distancing
- Mahindra Racing Lists Out Partners’ Achievements In Dealing With Coronavirus
- 2020 F1 Season Could Start In Europe Without Spectators In July
- Best Adventure Bike And Off-Road Experiences
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review