MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Ducati Hypermotard 939 comparison
Compare MV Agusta Brutale 800 and Ducati Hypermotard 939
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Ducati Hypermotard 939 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Hypermotard 939 starts at ₹ 11.12 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the MV Agusta Brutale 800 starts at ₹ 16.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Hypermotard 939 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The MV Agusta Brutale 800 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Hypermotard 939 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MV Agusta Brutale 800 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MV Agusta Brutale 800
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.48 Crore
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.33 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Extends Support To Customers In Cyclone Hit Regions
- Ola Electric To Launch An Electric Two-Wheeler In 2021; Acquires Amsterdam-Based Etergo
- Tesla To Cut Car Prices In North America, China
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?