Revolt RV400 Vs Revolt RV300 comparison
Compare Revolt RV400 and Revolt RV300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Revolt RV400 Vs Revolt RV300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Revolt RV400 starts at ₹ 1.29 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.48 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Revolt RV300 starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Revolt RV400 base engine returns 150 kmpl. The Revolt RV300 base returns 180 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Revolt RV400 gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Revolt RV300 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Revolt RV400
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?