Revolt RV400 Vs Revolt RV300 comparison
Compare Revolt RV400 and Revolt RV300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Revolt RV400 Vs Revolt RV300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Revolt RV400 starts at ₹ 1.29 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.48 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Revolt RV300 starts at ₹ 1.11 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Revolt RV400 base engine returns 150 kmpl. The Revolt RV300 base returns 180 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Revolt RV400 gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Revolt RV300 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Revolt RV400
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Royal Enfield Twins FT Heads To Atlanta In American Flat Track Series
- Renault HBC Subcompact SUV India Launch Deferred To Early 2021
- Ford Invests $1.34 Billion To Make Fully Electric Cars In Canada
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Unveiled; Gets More Power And Stealth Edition
- Toyota's Annual Global Electrified Vehicles Sales Could Reach 5.5 Million By 2025: Report
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review