Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Honda Activa 5G comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and Honda Activa 5G
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Honda Activa 5G on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 starts at ₹ 1.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.62 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.86 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Honda Activa 5G starts at ₹ 54,632 and goes up to ₹ 56,897 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 base returns 37 kmpl. The Honda Activa 5G basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Honda Activa 5G is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Anand Mahindra Gifts A New Tractor To Bihar's 'Canal Man'
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX And Ninja 650 Get New Colour Schemes In India
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V With Super-Moto ABS Launched; Priced At Rs. 1.23 Lakh
- NOVUS Electric Bike With Carbon Fibre Frame Unveiled In Europe
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested