TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and Indian Roadmaster Elite
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Indian Roadmaster Elite on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.06 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Roadmaster Elite starts at ₹ 48 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Indian Roadmaster Elite base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Roadmaster Elite comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Datsun redi-Go vs Maruti S-Presso vs Renault Kwid: Price Comparison
- Hero Electric Sued By Honda Motor Over Electric Scooter Design Infringement
- MS Dhoni's Latest Mean Machine Is A Mahindra Swaraj Tractor
- MG Motor India Santizes More Than 3000 Police Vehicles In 29 Days
- BS6 Suzuki Access 125 Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 1,700 Across Range
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?