TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 5G comparison
Compare TVS Jupiter and Honda Activa 5G
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 5G on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Jupiter starts at ₹ 55,349 and goes up to ₹ 67,911 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Activa 5G starts at ₹ 54,632 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56,897 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Jupiter base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Honda Activa 5G base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Jupiter gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Activa 5G comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Jupiter
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 125
- Yamaha Fascino 125 Vs TVS Jupiter
- KTM 125 Duke Vs TVS Jupiter
- Suzuki Burgman Vs TVS Jupiter
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Jupiter
- Yamaha Fascino Vs TVS Jupiter
- Bajaj Chetak Vs TVS Jupiter
- Hero Destini 125 Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company May Bid For Britain's Norton Motorcycles
- Coronavirus: Hyundai Logo Re-imagined To Promote Social Distancing
- Mahindra Racing Lists Out Partners’ Achievements In Dealing With Coronavirus
- 2020 F1 Season Could Start In Europe Without Spectators In July
- Best Adventure Bike And Off-Road Experiences
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review