BMW M8 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare BMW M8 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW M8 Vs Ford Mustang on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M8 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The BMW M8 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M8 comes in 592 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW M8
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ex-Ferrari Boss Stefano Domenicali To Replace Chase Carey As New F1 CEO: Report
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 To Be Discontinued
- Chinese State Investors To Take BMW Partner Brilliance Private: Report
- Harley-Davidson Decides To Discontinue India Operations
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested