Ather 450 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 comparison
Compare Ather 450 and Royal Enfield Classic 500
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ather 450 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ather 450 starts at ₹ 1.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.45 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ather 450 base engine returns 75 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ather 450 gets bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Ather 450
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Japanese Automakers Post Double-Digit Sales Growth In China, In July
- BS6 Car Discounts: Offers of Up to Rs. 60,000 on Hyundai Santro, Grand i10, Aura And Elantra
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: All That Is New
- Apple TV+ To Telecast Adventure Bike Show 'Long Way Up' Featuring Ewan McGregor
- Piaggio India Announces Festive Offers For Aprilia And Vespa Scooter Range
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review