Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs TVS iQube comparison
Compare Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and TVS iQube
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs TVS iQube on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 starts at ₹ 1.17 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS iQube starts at ₹ 1.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 base engine returns 40 kmpl. The TVS iQube base returns 75 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS iQube comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Date Revealed
- Hyundai Announces Relief Task Force For Customers Affected By Cyclone Amphan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?