Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs TVS Sport comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 150 and TVS Sport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs TVS Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at ₹ 75,200 and goes up to ₹ 98,835 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Sport starts at ₹ 51,750 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 58,925 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The TVS Sport base returns 76 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Sport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Royal Enfield Will Continue To Sell Motorcycles With The BS6 350 cc UCE Engine
- 2021 BMW 5 Series Facelift Revealed; Gets Improved Styling, Mild Hybrid Tech
- Remembering Gaurav Jani: Award-Winning Film-Maker & Adventure Rider
- Skoda Auto India Plans To Expand Its Network To Over 200 Touch Points By 2025
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?