Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 180 and TVS Apache RTR 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs TVS Apache RTR 160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 180 starts at ₹ 1.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at ₹ 95,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 98,000 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 160 base returns 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 180 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 160 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 180
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Japan Backs Nearly A Third Of $6.6 Billion Loans To Nissan
- UK Car Output Could Fall To Lowest Level In Decades After Virus Hit
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Announces Extension Of Free Service, Warranty Till June 30 2020
- Datsun redi-GO Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?