BMW R 1200 GS Vs Triumph Tiger 1200 comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 GS and Triumph Tiger 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 GS Vs Triumph Tiger 1200 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 GS starts at ₹ 15.85 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.05 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Tiger 1200 starts at ₹ 17 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 GS base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Triumph Tiger 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 GS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Tiger 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 GS
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's China Sales Hit Record High In March: Report
- 2020 Mahindra Scorpio BS6: All You Need To Know
- Honda Transalp May Make A Comeback In 2021
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Deferred Owing To Coronavirus Lockdown
- MG Motor India Plans Women's Hostel Near Halol Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review