BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comparison
Compare BMW R 1200 RT and BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW R 1200 RT Vs BMW R 1250 GS Adventure on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 RT starts at ₹ 18.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure starts at ₹ 18.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.95 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 RT base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW R 1250 GS Adventure base returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 RT gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of BMW R 1200 RT
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- LG Chem Could Be Spun-Off Into A Wholly Owned Subisidiary To Fuel Growth: Report
- Okinawa Partners With OTO Capital To Lease Electric Scooters
- Nikola Overprojected Technology Development: Hindenburg Report
- Skoda Rapid Automatic India Launch Live Updates: Price, Features, Specifications, Images
- General Motors To Manufacture Own 'Family' Of EV Drive Systems, Motors
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review