Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Suzuki GSX S1000 comparison
Compare Ducati 1299 Panigale and Suzuki GSX S1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati 1299 Panigale Vs Suzuki GSX S1000 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 1299 Panigale starts at ₹ 51.82 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki GSX S1000 starts at ₹ 12.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 1299 Panigale base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Suzuki GSX S1000 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 1299 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki GSX S1000 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen ID.4 EV Likely To Come To India
- 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Likely To Get Bigger Engine
- Geely Launches Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Platform
- California To Ban Sale Of New Petrol-Powered Vehicles Starting In 2035
- Nikola's Talks With Energy Firms Stalled After Short-Seller Report
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested