Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler comparison
Compare Ducati Multistrada 1200 and BMW R nineT Scrambler
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R nineT Scrambler starts at ₹ 15.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 starts at ₹ 15.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.69 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R nineT Scrambler base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R nineT Scrambler gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Multistrada 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's 'Jaw-Dropping' Second-Quarter Deliveries Send Shares Surging
- Car Sales June 2020: Kia Sells 7275 Units Signalling A Path Of Recovery
- Hyundai Creta Bookings Cross The 40,000 Mark
- Car Sales June 2020: Maruti Suzuki Alto Regains Top Spot; Hyundai Creta Bags Second Place
- Governemnt Plans To Begin Cashless Treatment Of Road Accident Victims
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review