Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs Ducati Monster 1200 comparison
Compare Ducati Multistrada 1200 and Ducati Monster 1200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs Ducati Monster 1200 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Monster 1200 starts at ₹ 20.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.73 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 starts at ₹ 15.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.69 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Monster 1200 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Monster 1200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Multistrada 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.50 Lakh
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review