Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber comparison
Compare Ducati Multistrada 1200 and Indian Scout Bobber
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs Indian Scout Bobber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout Bobber starts at ₹ 11.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 starts at ₹ 15.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.69 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout Bobber base engine returns 14 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 1200 base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout Bobber gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Multistrada 1200 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 Vs BMW R 1200 RT
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200
- BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200
- KTM 390 Adventure Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 STD Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200 STD
- Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Triumph Tiger 1200 Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Ducati Multistrada 1200
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?