Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati Multistrada 950 comparison
Compare Ducati SuperSport and Ducati Multistrada 950
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati Multistrada 950 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Multistrada 950 starts at ₹ 12.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 12.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.55 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Multistrada 950 base engine returns 16 kmpl. The Ducati SuperSport base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Multistrada 950 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati SuperSport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati Monster 821
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Ducati SuperSport
- KTM RC 200 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs MV Agusta F3 800 RC
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?