Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 comparison
Compare Hero Super Splendor and Hero Maestro Edge 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 67,300 and goes up to ₹ 70,800 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 starts at ₹ 67,950 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70,150 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Super Splendor base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 base returns 49 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Super Splendor gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Maestro Edge 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Super Splendor
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Bajaj Platina 110 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda Activa 6G
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda CB Shine
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Super Splendor
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Delhi Auto Traders Move SC To Avoid Paying Full Wages To Workers During Lockdown
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?