Honda SP 125 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160 comparison
Compare Honda SP 125 and Honda CB Unicorn 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda SP 125 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Unicorn 160 starts at ₹ 75,566 and goes up to ₹ 93,593 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda SP 125 starts at ₹ 72,900 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 77,100 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Honda SP 125 base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda SP 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Honda SP 125
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: India’s First Drive Through Test Facility Starts Taking Samples
- European Motorcycle Industry Appeals For Extension Of Euro 5 Deadline
- 2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 Starts Reaching Dealership Stockyard
- Talented Indian Female Singers & Their Luxurious Cars
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Citroen C5 Aircross India Launch Pushed To 2021
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review