Indian Springfield Vs Indian Chief Vintage Vs Indian Chief Classic comparison
Compare Indian Springfield and Indian Chief Vintage and Indian Chief Classic
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Indian Springfield Vs Indian Chief Vintage Vs Indian Chief Classic on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Chief Vintage starts at ₹ 25.33 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Indian Chief Classic starts at ₹ 21.3 Lakh Lastly, the Indian Springfield starts at ₹ 33.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Chief Vintage base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Indian Chief Classic base returns 20 kmpl. The Indian Springfield basic model, on the other hand, gives 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Chief Vintage gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Indian Chief Classic comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Indian Springfield is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Indian Springfield
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Vinales Takes Second Consecutive Pole For Emilia Romagna GP As Bagnaia's Lap Gets Cancelled
- Mahindra’s Thar #1 To Be Auctioned Online For A Charitable Cause
- Skoda Kodiaq RS Not Coming To India
- Volkswagen In Talks To Sell Bugatti To Croatia's Rimac: Report
- Hyundai Announces Premium Assurance Program For Tucson & Elantra Customers
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review