KTM 250 Duke Vs MV Agusta F4 RR comparison
Compare KTM 250 Duke and MV Agusta F4 RR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 250 Duke Vs MV Agusta F4 RR on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the MV Agusta F4 RR starts at ₹ 38.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 250 Duke starts at ₹ 2.01 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MV Agusta F4 RR base engine returns 15 kmpl. The KTM 250 Duke base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MV Agusta F4 RR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 250 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 250 Duke
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Electric Carmaker Fisker To Go Public Through SPAC Deal At $2.9 Billion Valuation
- Hyundai Tuscon Facelift India Launch Live Updates: Prices, Images, Features, Specifications
- British Brand Langen Motorcycles Introduces Two-Stroke Pocket Rocket
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch: Price Expectation
- Rural Markets Attribute To 20 Per Cent Of The Hyundai Creta's Bookings
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review