Mahindra Mojo Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Compare Mahindra Mojo and Royal Enfield Classic 350
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Mojo Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.85 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Mahindra Mojo starts at ₹ 1.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.89 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 base engine returns 37 kmpl. The Mahindra Mojo base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Mojo comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Mojo
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled In Thailand
- Government Issues Advisory On Self Drive Car And Bike Rentals
- Yokohama India Resumes Manufacturing Operations at Its Bahadurgarh Plant
- Volvo Evaluating All-Electric XC40 Recharge For India
- Hyundai Receives Over 15,000 Registrations In Two Months With Click To Buy
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?