MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 comparison
Compare MV Agusta Brutale 800 and Aprilia Dorsoduro 900
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the MV Agusta Brutale 800 starts at ₹ 16.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 starts at ₹ 12.5 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MV Agusta Brutale 800 base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MV Agusta Brutale 800 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of MV Agusta Brutale 800
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Bookings Open At Dealership Level; Variants And Features Revealed
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?