Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and Ducati Multistrada 1260
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 starts at ₹ 1.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.62 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.86 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 starts at ₹ 15.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 21.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 base returns 37 kmpl. The Ducati Multistrada 1260 basic model, on the other hand, gives 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Wants To Ensure More Children Transported In Rear-Facing Car Seats
- Electrified By Tesla, Chinese Startups Are On The Charge
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Sales Cross The 3 Lakh Mark
- MG Motors Has Designed The ADAS Capability Of The Gloster For India's Traffic
- Government Extends FAME II Scheme's Validity For Three Months
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested