Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X and Honda CB Unicorn 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 78,815 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X starts at ₹ 1.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Unicorn 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Unicorn 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati Showcases New Nettuno Engine, To Make Its Debut In MC20 Sportscar
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Bajaj More Than Doubles Its Volumes Over May; Y-o-Y Sales Drop 31%
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- Car Sales June 2020: Honda Cars India Records 86.44 Per Cent Decline
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.50 Lakh
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review