Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra comparison
Compare Suzuki Hayabusa and Avantura Choppers Rudra
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Hayabusa starts at ₹ 13.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avantura Choppers Rudra starts at ₹ 23.9 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Hayabusa base engine returns 11 kmpl. The Avantura Choppers Rudra base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Hayabusa gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Avantura Choppers Rudra comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Suzuki Hayabusa
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ferrari Showcases The All-New One-Off Omologata
- Beijing Autoshow: Demand Rebound, EV Boom Mix With Murky Outlook
- Daimler's Designated Chairman Zetsche Renounces Job
- 2020 Beijing AutoShow: Honda E:Concept Makes Global Debut
- MotoGP: Franco Morbidelli Bags Pole Position, Rossi In Front Row
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review