Suzuki Intruder Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 comparison
Compare Suzuki Intruder and Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Intruder Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Intruder starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Suzuki Intruder base returns 44 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Intruder comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Intruder
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 World Car Design Of The Year- Mazda 3
- 2020 World Car Of The Year: Kia Telluride
- 2020 World Luxury Car Of The Year Winner: Porsche Taycan
- 2020 World Urban Car Of The Year: Kia Soul EV
- 2020 World Performance Car Of The Year Winner: Porsche Taycan
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review