Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Ducati Monster 797 comparison
Compare Triumph Street Scrambler and Ducati Monster 797
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Ducati Monster 797 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Monster 797 starts at ₹ 8.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Scrambler starts at ₹ 8.55 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Monster 797 base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Triumph Street Scrambler base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Monster 797 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Scrambler comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Scrambler 1200
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Triumph Street Scrambler Vs Ducati Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Triumph Street Scrambler
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?