TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare TVS Star City Plus and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Star City Plus Vs Hero Electric Flash on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 61,436 and goes up to ₹ 61,936 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 37,078 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,663 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Star City Plus base engine returns 86 kmpl. The Hero Electric Flash base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Star City Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Electric Flash comes in bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Star City Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: India's Top Bollywood Movies With Cars And Motorcycles
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Cars That Were Specially Made For The Indian Market
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Five Made-In-India Cars That Are Exported Overseas
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Cars Used By Prime Ministers And Presidents Of India
- Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Spotted Testing In New Blue Shade
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review