TVS Star City Plus Vs TVS Jupiter comparison
Compare TVS Star City Plus and TVS Jupiter
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Star City Plus Vs TVS Jupiter on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Jupiter starts at ₹ 61,449 and goes up to ₹ 67,911 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Star City Plus starts at ₹ 61,436 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,936 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Jupiter base engine returns 62 kmpl. The TVS Star City Plus base returns 86 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Jupiter gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Star City Plus comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Star City Plus
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan Settles Dispute With Tamil Nadu Over Unpaid Dues: Report
- Volkswagen Introduces Lease Options, Flexible Finance Plans To Push Sales During Lockdown
- Daimler India To Invest Rs. 2,277 Crore To Expand CV Production At Tamil Nadu Plant
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?