Yamaha RAY Z Vs Hero Electric NYX comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Hero Electric NYX
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Hero Electric NYX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 51,417 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Electric NYX starts at ₹ 61,866 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Hero Electric NYX base returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Electric NYX comes in bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- California Sets Goal To Ban Sale Of New Petrol-Powered Passenger Vehicles Starting In 2035
- Nikola's Talks With Energy Firms Stalled After Short-Seller Report
- Mahindra Thar AX Variant Spotted Ahead Of October 2020 Launch
- MG Gloster Bookings Open For A Token Of Rs. 1 Lakh
- New-Generation Land Rover Defender India Launch Date Revealed
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested