Yamaha RAY Z Vs Okinawa Lite comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Okinawa Lite
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Okinawa Lite on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 51,417 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Lite starts at ₹ 59,990 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Okinawa Lite base returns 50 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Okinawa Lite comes in bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Verstappen Wins The 70th Anniversary GP, Hamilton Beats Bottas For P2
- MotoGP: KTM Rookie Brad Binder Wins Czech GP, Takes First-Ever Win For The Team
- Here's Why Anand Mahindra Is Impressed By This Honda Powered Tesla
- Total's Indian Joint-Venture To Seek Fuel Retailing License
- Renault Adds 17 Dealerships In 4 Months In India
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review