Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Abarth Avventura and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 9.67 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Avventura starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth Punto base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The Abarth Avventura base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth Punto gets 145 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Abarth Avventura comes in 140 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Avventura and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Avventura
- Abarth Avventura Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Renault Duster Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Abarth Avventura Vs Toyota Etios Cross
- Abarth Avventura Vs Fiat Avventura
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Avventura
- Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto
- Abarth Avventura Vs Tata Safari Storme
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?