Audi A3 Vs Jaguar XF comparison
Compare Audi A3 and Jaguar XF
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs Jaguar XF on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 53.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.75 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 49.58 Lakh, whereas the Jaguar XF Diesel top-end costs ₹ 61.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A3 starts at ₹ 33.1 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 34.91 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi A3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 36.69 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jaguar XF base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Audi A3 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jaguar XF gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi A3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Maxxis Tyres Is The Official Sponsor Partner For The New York Yankees Baseball Team
- Zongshen Unveils Cyclone RX6 Adventure Bike With Norton 650 cc Engine
- Atal Rohtang Tunnel To Open For Traffic On October 3, 2020
- Volkswagen ID.4 Electric SUV Unveiled
- Updated Benelli TNT 899 Confirmed For Production
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested