Jaguar XE Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare Jaguar XE and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XE Vs Audi A4 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 41.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 45.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 43.39 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XE starts at ₹ 44.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 46.33 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XE costs ₹ 44.98 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XE comes with a price tag of ₹ 46.33 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Jaguar XE base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XE comes in 246 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Jaguar XE and Audi A4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Jaguar XE
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Widens Taxi App To Japan's Tokyo But Ride-Sharing Still Barred
- Intelligent Manual Transmission or iMT Explained
- Mahindra Launches New 'The Mahindra Classics' Campaign To Commemorate Its Automotive Heritage
- Permissible Dimensions Of Various Categories Of Passenger And Goods Vehicles Changed
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review