Lexus ES Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Bentley Flying Spur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.2 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.4 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus ES starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56.95 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lexus ES base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Flying Spur gets 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines, whereas the Lexus ES comes in 176 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Made-In-India KTM 200 Duke Likely To Be Introduced In The US
- New Galfer Cubiq Discs Promise Better Cooling, More Performance
- BMW S 1000 RR Introduced In All-Black Colour Shade
- Kia Sonet SUV: What To Expect
- Singapore Police Get Tricked Out Hyundai Tucson Fleet With Image Recognition Scanners
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review