Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X comparison
Compare Mahindra e2oPlus and Maruti Suzuki Celerio X
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio X starts at ₹ 4.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Mahindra e2oPlus starts at ₹ 7.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.33 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl. The Mahindra e2oPlus base Electric returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio X gets 67 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra e2oPlus comes in 25 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra e2oPlus
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Mahindra e2oPlus P4 Vs Mahindra e2oPlus P4
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio X Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago NRG Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Tata Tiago NRG
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Hyundai Motor Group To Get Electric Vehicle Batteries From LG Chem
- Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Bookings Open At Dealership Level; Variants And Features Revealed
- Coronavirus: Skoda India Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?