Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Phantom and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Bentley Flying Spur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 9.5 Crore and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.4 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Ford Mustang Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?