Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.6 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.68 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.6 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Tiago and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India Retailed 2948 Units In The First Half Of 2020
- Indian Brands Still Dominate Safest Cars List
- Next-Gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabin Previewed; Gets Up To 4 Touchscreen Displays
- Tata Motors' Global Wholesales Decline By 64% In Q1, FY2021
- Honda Invests In China's CATL, To Jointly Develop EV Batteries
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review