Volkswagen Vento Vs Skoda Rapid comparison
Compare Volkswagen Vento and Skoda Rapid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Vento Vs Skoda Rapid on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 7.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 8.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.3 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Volkswagen Vento base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 109 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volkswagen Vento comes in 109 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Vento
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch: Price Expectation
- Rural Markets Attribute To 20 Per Cent Of The Hyundai Creta's Bookings
- MG Hector Plus: All You Need To Know
- Mercedes-Benz India Launches New Digital Solutions For Its Customers
- MG Hector Plus vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500: Price Comparison
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review