Ampere Magnus Pro Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus comparison
Compare Ampere Magnus Pro and Okinawa Ridge Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere Magnus Pro Vs Okinawa Ridge Plus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Magnus Pro starts at ₹ 73,990 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Okinawa Ridge Plus base engine returns 100 kmpl. The Ampere Magnus Pro base returns 75 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Okinawa Ridge Plus gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ampere Magnus Pro comes in bhp Electric engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Ampere Magnus Pro
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Details Revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB Facelift Unveiled
- Indian Challenger Custom To Compete In 'King Of the Baggers' Race
- Next-Gen Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing Again
- Tesla Cybertruck Gets A Fun Paintball Accessory For Its Mad Max Look
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review