Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Vs Piaggio Vespa 150 comparison
Compare Bajaj Avenger Street 220 and Piaggio Vespa 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Vs Piaggio Vespa 150 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Piaggio Vespa 150 starts at ₹ 91,492 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.06 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Piaggio Vespa 150 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Piaggio Vespa 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Avenger Street 220
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India Retailed 2948 Units In The First Half Of 2020
- Indian Brands Still Dominate Safest Cars List
- Next-Gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabin Previewed; Gets Up To 4 Touchscreen Displays
- Tata Motors' Global Wholesales Decline By 64% In Q1, FY2021
- Honda Invests In China's CATL, To Jointly Develop EV Batteries
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review