Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 Vs BMW G 310 GS comparison
Compare Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 and BMW G 310 GS
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 Vs BMW G 310 GS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW G 310 GS starts at ₹ 3.49 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 starts at ₹ 1.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW G 310 GS base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 base returns 27 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW G 310 GS gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj 2019 Dominar 400
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition Unveiled For The Global Markets
- Uber Cuts 600 Jobs In India As Lockdown Hits Business
- Upcoming Benelli 600RR Revealed In Spy Shot
- Coronavirus: Maruti Suzuki Announced Safety Guidelines For True Value Network
- JK Tyre Rolls Out 20 Millionth Radial Tyre For Trucks/Buses
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?