Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 150 and TVS Scooty Zest 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at ₹ 91,002 and goes up to ₹ 1.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 59,925 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61,425 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The TVS Scooty Zest 110 base returns 62 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Scooty Zest 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Cars That Were Specially Made For The Indian Market
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Five Made-In-India Cars That Are Exported Overseas
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Cars Used By Prime Ministers And Presidents Of India
- Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Spotted Testing In New Blue Shade
- 2020 Independence Day: Okinawa Offers Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 6000 On Online Bookings
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review