Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs Kawasaki Z250 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and Kawasaki Z250 and Kawasaki Ninja 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs Kawasaki Z250 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starts at ₹ 1.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh Lastly, the Kawasaki Z250 starts at ₹ 3.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja 300 base returns 26 kmpl. The Kawasaki Z250 basic model, on the other hand, gives 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja 300 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Kawasaki Z250 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 18.90 Lakh
- Diesel Rates Sees Price Cut By Up To 21 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Untouched
- Kia Sonet: Most Value For Money Variant
- Ashok Leyland Bags An Order For 1400 ICVs From Logistics Start-Up Procure Box
- 2021 BMW Motorrad Days Will Be Held In Berlin
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review