Bajaj Pulsar 220F Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Vs Yamaha Alpha comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 220F and Bajaj Avenger Street 220 and Yamaha Alpha
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 220F Vs Bajaj Avenger Street 220 Vs Yamaha Alpha on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Alpha starts at ₹ 52,272 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 55,730 for range topping model Lastly, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F base engine returns 40 kmpl. The Yamaha Alpha base returns 66 kmpl. The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Alpha comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Motorcycle India To Introduce A New Two-Wheeler In October
- Top Doorstep Vehicle Service Companies In The Time Of COVID-19
- MG Gloster Variants And Specifications Listed On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Polestar Precept To Enter Production
- Diesel Rate Cut By Up To 17 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Unchanged
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review