Bajaj Pulsar 220F Vs Hero Glamour Programmed FI comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 220F and Hero Glamour Programmed FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 220F Vs Hero Glamour Programmed FI on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Glamour Programmed FI starts at ₹ 66,700 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F base engine returns 40 kmpl. The Hero Glamour Programmed FI base returns 86 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 220F gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Glamour Programmed FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming MG Gloster To Come With Strong Off-Roading Capabilities
- MV Agusta Announces Partnership With China's QJ Motor
- Harley-Davidson Gets $3 Million Relief Over Emissions Fine
- Husqvarna 401 Twins Launch Details Revealed
- HAAH Automotive Offers To Invest $258 Million In Ssangyong Motor: Report
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review