BMW F 850 GS Vs Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 comparison
Compare BMW F 850 GS and Aprilia Dorsoduro 900
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the BMW F 850 GS Vs Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 starts at ₹ 12.5 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the BMW F 850 GS starts at ₹ 12.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.4 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 base engine returns 20 kmpl. The BMW F 850 GS base returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW F 850 GS comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of BMW F 850 GS
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Verstappen Wins The 70th Anniversary GP, Hamilton Beats Bottas For P2
- MotoGP: KTM Rookie Brad Binder Wins Czech GP, Takes First-Ever Win For The Team
- Here's Why Anand Mahindra Is Impressed By This Honda Powered Tesla
- Total's Indian Joint-Venture To Seek Fuel Retailing License
- Renault Adds 17 Dealerships In 4 Months In India
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review